A 5 day practical Welsh mountain bike adventure training course
The aim of this 5 day exercise, led by qualified and experienced guides, is to help:
- Improve individual riding skills
- Day & night navigation
- Coping with emergency scenarios
- Basic maintenance
- Personal fitness
- Develop individual courage and leadership skills through controlled exposure to risk in a challenging outdoor environment in order to enhance Operational Capability.
This course is will be run from our Llanllwni HQ for groups of 8 with its amazing mountain top location, we are perfectly placed. Riding in remote areas you must be prepared for all weather conditions both day and night with a good basic level of fitness.
During this exercise you cover the following skills:
- Bike anatomy
- Bike handling in remote areas
- Personal safety equipment
- Basic bike mechanics and emergency repairs
This is a fully inclusive and supported course with vehicle and mechanical support including the use of full suspension mountain bikes, helmets, workshop tools, food and accommodation.
What's not included:
You will need to bring gloves & clothing suitable for riding in all weather conditions including a hydration pack/backpack.