1) From the M4 follow A48 then the A40 to Carmarthen
2) At the main roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Llandeilo (A40)
3) Follow for approx 1 mile to the next roundabout and take the 3rd exit (still on A40 to Llandeilo)
4) You will be on a dual carriageway now. After approx 2.5 miles, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit (A485) to Lampeter
5) Get in the right hand lane. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit (A485) to Lampeter
6) Stay on this road for approx 9 miles and you will come into the village of New Inn
7) As you come down the hill into the village there will be an almost hidden cross roads with a pale pink pub (closed down) on the left called “Blossom Lodge”
8) Turn right here, signposted to Brechfa
9) Continue up this country road for exactly 1.8 miles
10) You will see a large green Forestry Commission sign marked “Brechfa Forest”on your right.
11) Just before this on the left there is a track marked MudTrek Trail Centre & Blaen Nant Gwyn (our house).
12) Take this and you have arrived.
When you arrive please ring the bell on the green door of the Farmhouse.